Nearby Restaurants & Food Options
Fast Food / Sit-Down
- The Terrace Grille (@ the Marriott)
- Kick’s Sport Lounge (@ the Marriott)
- City Cafe
- Southern Burger Co.
- Sekisui (.4 miles)
- Big River Grille and Brewing Works (.8 miles)
- Mellow Mushroom (1 mile)
- Lupi’s Pizza Pie (.5 miles)
Downtown Parks & Greenspaces (www.OutdoorChattanooga.com)
- Coolidge Park: Stroll riverside walking paths, splash in the interactive water fountain, ride the iconic carousel, enjoy art & sculpture installations, have a picnic, and more on the North Shore.
- Miller Plaza & Park: This City Center area features a fountain, art installations and seasonal free entertainment. On-leash pets welcome.
- Renaissance Park: On the north shore of the Tennessee River, this 23-acre urban wetlands park features include hilly overlooks, nature trails with native trees, wildflowers, and river eco systems, wetlands area, outdoor pavilion, picnic area, public art, and marked areas of historical significance. On-leash pets welcome.
- Ross’ Landing Park & The Passage: Stroll City Pier, relax on the terraced riverfront “steps” or visit The Passage, commemorating the Cherokee Nation’s Trail of Tears and a tribute to the culture, art and accomplishments of the original citizens of Chattanooga. On-leash pets welcome.
- Tennessee Riverwalk: Perfect for a leisurely walk or bike ride, the Tennessee Riverwalk is a 13-mile riverside path that parallels the Tennessee River from Chickamauga Dam to downtown Chattanooga. Enter at Ross’ Landing, Bluff View or park your vehicle at designated lots along Riverside Drive and Amnicola Highway; enjoy a picnic on the river bank (pavilions in some areas) or just take in the scenery. No pets beyond Bluff View Art District.
- Walnut Street Bridge: Constructed in 1890, this striking downtown landmark that links the north and south shores of the Tennessee River has been refurbished and converted to an all-pedestrian bridge. Great views of the river and city, especially at night; on-leash pets welcome.
For Bicycle Paths & Parking Information, call Outdoor Chattanooga at 643-6889 or log on to http://www.OutdoorChattanooga.com.